It’s your job to constantly crank out new, creative ideas for event marketing which is not an easy task! If you have a product launch on the schedule, think inflatables. These giant wonders will spice up your next event in a variety of unique ways that are all but guaranteed to get noticed. Check out our handy table to easily see which inflatables we recommend for the hottest product launch events right now. From flash mobs to trade shows, the options are endless, but these are our favorites.
Still brainstorming your event details? Here are six product launch ideas to get your creativity flowing:
1. A sampling event is ideal to promote food and beverages, because it allows potential customers to interact with your product. From small in-store tastings to large private parties, sampling events always need to impress. Some ideas: use an inflatable costume to hand out coupons or freebies or a 20-foot replica for photo ops.
2. Preview launches create hype before the product is officially launched to the general public. Invite influencers and stakeholders, and make it easy for them to write, blog, tweet, or post their rave reviews and photos by having impressive inflatable displays and inflatable giveaways.
3. Go viral on social media with the hippest way to promote anything: a flash mob! Music, dancing, and visual stimulation are perfect for getting attention and spreading your message. Use inflatable costumes to brand your mob, upload the awesome video to your social media sites, and no one will be able to stop watching.
4. Pop-up exhibits are everywhere right now because they are economical and can be used at many different locations and even different events. Use inflatables as part of your exhibit’s structure, like an inflatable tent or arch, or use for great visibility, such as an inflatable product replica.
5. Like, pop-up exhibits, hybrid events can be economical too. Typically, it’s a traditional event that utilizes technology tactics to incorporate people from different locations such as video streaming, social media, or webinars. Custom inflatables work perfectly to be seen in person, but also through different digital mediums because they are giant, colorful, and can have your logos all over them.
6. The trade show product launch is classic. For particular industries, it’s the best way to be seen by the important people, but it also means you need to have a stellar set up and an eye-catching booth. There are many options to incorporate inflatables depending on the size of your booth and the effect you want.
Not seeing your event here? Have questions? We’d love to discuss your event marketing or product launch ideas and how to kick it up a notch with custom inflatables. Contact us today.