Happy Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month!
Educational inflatable colons (whether giant colon tunnels -or- mini, table top colon displays) will be on display throughout March to celebrate National Colorectal Awareness Month. Inflatable colons are used to promote awareness about colon cancer and encourage people to get their colon screened regularly.
Who uses giant inflatable colons? We’ve made well over 60 custom displays for:
- Health Clinics
- Medical Centers & Hospitals
- American Cancer Society Chapters
- Gastroenterology Clinics
- Colon Cancer Alliance Headquarters & Affiliates
- Non-profit Organizations (dedicated to the elimination of colon cancer)
- Cancer Institues &
- Pharmaceutical Companies
Each inflatable colon may be displayed slightly different and be accompanied with different types of educational information, however, their common goal is to provide a visual aid to reduce the incidence and mortality rates of colorectal cancer – the 3rd most commonly diagnosed cancer and the 2nd leading cause of cancer death in both men and women in the United States.
So, where can you find an inflatable colon this March? At:
- Undy 5000 5K racing events (benefiting the Colon Cancer Alliance)
- Colon Cancer Health Fair at Wester Jefferson Medical Center
- Essentia Health Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month Event
- Rumpshaker 5K (benefiting Colorectal Cancer Awareness in Alabama)
Do you know of an event that will be hosting an inflatable colon? Share below or tweet @itsCaitlin0111 with details!